Becky is currently working as a physiotherapist in Valencia. She moved to London after completing her degree from the Universidad de Valencia in 2010 and continued to develop as a physiotherapist in the NHS and privately. She has experienced all areas of patient rehabilitation at a highly specialised level.
Working in one of only four major trauma centres in London she gained expertise in orthopaedics, post-operative rehabilitation (particularly hip and knee) and elderly care. She also worked in a renowned neurological rehabilitation centre and the highly specialised Paediatric physiotherapy team in Wandsworth.
As a keen sportswoman she has competed in a variety of sports including basketball, volleyball, football, rugby and netball. etc. (And has also suffered multiple injuries from them!) She draws from her experience to continually expand her musculoskeletal skills in her private practise.
Becky’s varied experience and training make her the ideal physical therapist to lead our rehabilitation team in Valencia. She is available for home rehabilitation and out-patient services at our location near Ruzafa.
Physiotherapist in Valencia
- Bachillerato IES Antoni Llidó, Jávea
- Physiotherapy Degree, Universidad de Valencia, 2010
- Masters in functional musculoskeletal rehabiliation, Universidad de Valencia (Present)
- Wolfson neurorehabiltiation centre, London
- Paediatric physiotherapy, St George’s Hospital London
- Centro de trauma principal del suroeste de Londres
- Elective orthopaedic surgery, New Victoria Hospital, Wimbledon
- Barbarians Marina Alta Club de Rugby, Dénia